Booost Trading Limited T/a Pip Organic (“we“) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Pip organic, 255 Putney Bridge Road, London, SW15 2PU, United Kingdom.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us: This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, including providing your data and opting in to our newsletter via competitions or third parties etc. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and curriculum vitae.
• Information we collect about you, on your visit to our site – we will automatically collect the following information:
When you visit our site for the first time we ask for permission to place a cookie on your computer or device and refer you to this policy.
How can you block cookies?
You may change your website browser settings to reject cookies, although please note that if you do this it may affect your use of our site.
How do I opt out of Google Analytics?
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Uses made of the information
We are the sole owner of the information collected on our site. We will not sell, transfer or share that information except as set out here. We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to fulfil order obligations where third parties, fulfilment companies or delivery companies are required
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; we may collect your individual contact details in order to send you direct marketing material in order to advertise, market or promote our goods and services (this will be subject to your prior consent where appropriate, for example when you sign up to receive our newsletter). We may combine this with other information we obtain about the things you are interested in and that are relevant to the products provided by us in order to help us ensure that the material that we send you is relevant to what you are interested in.
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to fulfil contracts or order obligations;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Suppliers we engage to help us in certain areas for example website development and hosting;
- Other suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Pip organic or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on the secure servers of our hosting provider.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Links to other websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.