We are on the lookout for a confident communicator who can hit the ground running and become part of our piptastic sales and marketing team. The role is a great opportunity to get involved in many areas of a growing business, typical activities include:
Social and Digital:
Helping to manage our social media accounts across Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Building relationships with brand partners and hatching marketing campaigns.
Working with the Pip Parent Panel to undertake research sessions, kids sampling sessions and develop insight pieces
Helping us to communicate with our customers via marketing initiatives. Helping to implement trade marketing initiatives and work with the sales team to maximise opportunities.
Developing POS and any supporting marketing materials required.
Organising and implementing both retail and consumer events throughout the year. Promoting our brand by getting out and about undertaking sampling sessions and merchandising our products in store.
NPD and Packaging
Be part of a team developing and implementing new product ideas from ideation to production. Working with the sales team to get our new products into the hands of key customers.
Working on all traditional aspects of communication from PR to consumer events.
- 1-2 years experience of working in a similar role
- Ideally (but not essential if you are the right candidate) a degree in business or marketing
- Great inter-personal skills and have a good telephone manner
- Enjoy writing and being part of the creative process
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Lots of self initiative and motivation
- Strong problem solving skills and lots of common sense
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Good understanding of Social Media
- Working knowledge (ideally) in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Be IT literate
- Have a clean driving licence
If you think you fit the bill drop us your CV and a covering letter telling us why you think you would be great for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org